Returning to the Office
Returning to the office working environment will see businesses needing to rethink and reshape workspaces and workplace technology to ensure workforce and visitor safety is achieved quickly and as efficiently as possible. Most importantly, businesses will need to make sure that their workforce feel safe.
Through a technology-based plan, companies can ensure the successful implementation, management and ongoing co-ordination of safe working practices. Here are our some of our tips as to what technologies can be considered to provide a flexible and well considered working environment;
- Room & Desk Scheduling Systems – Allow employees to book available working spaces in advance via a web portal or mobile app, or close meeting spaces immediately if an area is no longer safe / requires cleaning
- Room Capacity / Occupancy Indicators – Effectively manage safe social distancing measures of key meeting areas by real time reporting and notification of room occupancy usage and limits.
- Automated control of meeting room environments including automated door control, proximity ‘all on / all off’ control of devices such as display screens, lighting and blinds, avoiding the need to physically touch equipment.
- Wireless Presentation Solutions – Allow users to wirelessly present content to displays, again avoiding the need to physically touch equipment.
- Provide consistency of design across all meeting spaces to ensure quick and easy adoption of new working practices.
- Cloud based management – monitor, manage and control everything from a single platform, whilst also gathering data on room usage to ensure maximum efficiency can be achieved, safely.
If you would like to discuss the possible implementation of any of the above solutions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, or email firstname.lastname@example.org